Breaking News         Olympic KC (2)     08/17/2014     Best In Show Judge: Ms. Pluis Davern     Best In Show: GCH Rush Hills DramaGeddon JH     West Oahu KC (2)     08/17/2014     Best In Show Judge: Mrs. Janet Lobb     Best In Show: GCH Xeralanes Music Lover     Reno KC (2)     08/17/2014     Best In Show Judge: Ms. Nikki Riggsbee     Best In Show: GCH Hitimes What The Inferno     Greeley KC (2)     08/17/2014     Best In Show Judge: Mr. Garth Gourlay     Best In Show: GCH Bugaboos Picture Perfect     St. Clairsville Ohio KC     08/17/2014     Best In Show Judge: Mr. Richard Paquette     Best In Show: CH Fyrewyre Fit To Be Tied     Dog Advisory Council To Wind Down The growing problem of canine dementia White Swiss Shepherds 2014 American Kennel Club Breeder of the Year Award Group Honorees Named As the Wheels Turn – Looking Forward

Carrie Russell-Smith speaks to DOG WORLD after the horrific accident

Listen to Carrie Russell-Smith speak to DOG WORLD in a heart wrenching podcast describe the unimaginable events of the crash on November 23.

Please Click the PLAY button Below to Hear the Podcast

Comments
  • Joy Alpha November 25, 2013 at 11:34 AM

God bless!

• Pam Amos November 25, 2013 at 1:58 PM

Our prayers are with you, time will heal both of you and your asst.

• leanne November 25, 2013 at 5:07 PM

Truly heartbreaking, I couldn’t listen without crying. So upsetting, hope Twinkie makes a speedy recovery. So glad they all alive to tell their story.

• Lois Butz & Linda Robinson November 25, 2013 at 9:25 PM

I have written here before so guess I will try to repeat myself. Don’t know where the other missive dissappeared to. I am just heart broken. What a tragedy. With so much sorrow I offer you both my support, friendship and love. Take your time to heal
    and it will take time. When you are ready and partly heal, come back to us. We will be here with open arms, offering you both love. Please take care and God bless.

• kayla
      kayla November 26, 2013 at 7:56 AM

Hi Lois, thank you for being part of the Best In Show Daily & Dog World-UK community. We moderate all comments before posting to ensure that spam, or comments that violate our posting policies do not post to our pages. We think this provides a better experience for everyone. We have posted your comment and it will be visible to you and our entire audience.

• Anna Parodi November 26, 2013 at 6:18 AM

My thoughts are with you and the dogs

• Chris Walkowicz November 26, 2013 at 12:32 PM

I’ve so enjoyed reading your stories and seeing the pictures when you “Go with Flo.” I am so sorry to hear of your losses, too young, too tragic, too traumatic. God bless all 3 of you and those little 4-legged darlings.

• rachelgeordie
    Rachel Romano Kelly November 27, 2013 at 12:36 AM

It was wonderful to hear Carrie’s voice after such an awful tragedy. Truly incredible that they survived. People all around the world are praying for Lisa, Carrie, Twinkie, and all of their dogs.