Breaking News         Rhode Island KC (2)     04/13/2014     Best In Show Judge: Mrs. Gale Young     Best In Show: GCH Sonnus Filho (Sanchez)     Mason And Dixon KC     04/13/2014     Best In Show Judge: Mr. James Reynolds     Best In Show: GCH Sporting Fields Shameless     Northeast Oklahoma KC (2)     04/13/2014     Best In Show Judge: Mrs. Anne Savory Bolus     Best In Show: CH Philmar Superman     Steel City KC (2)     04/13/2014     Best In Show Judge: Mrs. Judith Brown     Best In Show: CH Char’s Seattle Slew For Triple Crown     Austin KC (2)     04/13/2014     Best In Show Judge: Ms. Peggy Beisel-McIlwaine     Best In Show: CH Hitimes What The Inferno     ‘It’s Business As Usual’ Promises Eukanuba After P&G Announces Departure From Pet Care Industry As The Wheels Turn Diana Wilson and Guy Fisher Hired as AKC Executive Field Represenatives Lundehund Intestinal Syndrome Monday Morning Coffee Talk

Carrie Russell-Smith speaks to DOG WORLD after the horrific accident

Listen to Carrie Russell-Smith speak to DOG WORLD in a heart wrenching podcast describe the unimaginable events of the crash on November 23.

Please Click the PLAY button Below to Hear the Podcast

8 Comments to “Carrie Russell-Smith speaks to DOG WORLD after the horrific accident”

1. Joy Alpha says:

God bless!

2. Pam Amos says:

Our prayers are with you, time will heal both of you and your asst.

3. leanne says:

Truly heartbreaking, I couldn’t listen without crying. So upsetting, hope Twinkie makes a speedy recovery. So glad they all alive to tell their story.

4. Lois Butz & Linda Robinson says:

I have written here before so guess I will try to repeat myself. Don’t know where the other missive dissappeared to. I am just heart broken. What a tragedy. With so much sorrow I offer you both my support, friendship and love. Take your time to heal
    and it will take time. When you are ready and partly heal, come back to us. We will be here with open arms, offering you both love. Please take care and God bless.

• kayla kayla says:

Hi Lois, thank you for being part of the Best In Show Daily & Dog World-UK community. We moderate all comments before posting to ensure that spam, or comments that violate our posting policies do not post to our pages. We think this provides a better experience for everyone. We have posted your comment and it will be visible to you and our entire audience.

5. Anna Parodi says:

My thoughts are with you and the dogs

6. Chris Walkowicz says:

I’ve so enjoyed reading your stories and seeing the pictures when you “Go with Flo.” I am so sorry to hear of your losses, too young, too tragic, too traumatic. God bless all 3 of you and those little 4-legged darlings.

7. rachelgeordie Rachel Romano Kelly says:

It was wonderful to hear Carrie’s voice after such an awful tragedy. Truly incredible that they survived. People all around the world are praying for Lisa, Carrie, Twinkie, and all of their dogs.