Breaking News         Manitowoc County KC     03/26/2015     Best In Show Judge: Mrs. Christine E Calcinari     Best In Show: GCH Lockenhaus Rumor Has It V Kenlyn     Columbia KC     03/26/2015     Best In Show Judge: Mr. Lawrence (Larry) J. Sinclair     Best In Show: GCH Raydachs Ride My Ducati Sw     Central New York KC     03/26/2015     Best In Show Judge: Mrs. Nena Dee     Best In Show: CH Pequest General Tso     Paducah KC (2)     03/22/2015     Best In Show Judge: Dr. Daniel W Dowling     Best In Show: GCH Cragsmoor Good Time Charlie     Fayetteville KC     03/22/2015     Best In Show Judge: Mr. Eric J Ringle     Best In Show: CH Militza's My Cherie Amour     Ny Assembly Passes Debarking Ban – Contact the Senate Fleas and Ticks: How One Hot Scientist and Her Pocket Protector Help Your Pets Knopa’s Heritage Late Entries Boost Hoogstraten’s Total Woman Prosecuted for Docking Tails of Two Boxer Litters

Carrie Russell-Smith speaks to DOG WORLD after the horrific accident

Listen to Carrie Russell-Smith speak to DOG WORLD in a heart wrenching podcast describe the unimaginable events of the crash on November 23.

Please Click the PLAY button Below to Hear the Podcast

Comments
  • Joy Alpha November 25, 2013 at 11:34 AM

God bless!

• Pam Amos November 25, 2013 at 1:58 PM

Our prayers are with you, time will heal both of you and your asst.

• leanne November 25, 2013 at 5:07 PM

Truly heartbreaking, I couldn’t listen without crying. So upsetting, hope Twinkie makes a speedy recovery. So glad they all alive to tell their story.

• Lois Butz & Linda Robinson November 25, 2013 at 9:25 PM

I have written here before so guess I will try to repeat myself. Don’t know where the other missive dissappeared to. I am just heart broken. What a tragedy. With so much sorrow I offer you both my support, friendship and love. Take your time to heal
    and it will take time. When you are ready and partly heal, come back to us. We will be here with open arms, offering you both love. Please take care and God bless.

• kayla
      kayla November 26, 2013 at 7:56 AM

Hi Lois, thank you for being part of the Best In Show Daily & Dog World-UK community. We moderate all comments before posting to ensure that spam, or comments that violate our posting policies do not post to our pages. We think this provides a better experience for everyone. We have posted your comment and it will be visible to you and our entire audience.

• Anna Parodi November 26, 2013 at 6:18 AM

My thoughts are with you and the dogs

• Chris Walkowicz November 26, 2013 at 12:32 PM

I’ve so enjoyed reading your stories and seeing the pictures when you “Go with Flo.” I am so sorry to hear of your losses, too young, too tragic, too traumatic. God bless all 3 of you and those little 4-legged darlings.

• rachelgeordie
    Rachel Romano Kelly November 27, 2013 at 12:36 AM

It was wonderful to hear Carrie’s voice after such an awful tragedy. Truly incredible that they survived. People all around the world are praying for Lisa, Carrie, Twinkie, and all of their dogs.