Breaking News         KC of Greater Victoria     03/05/2015     Best In Show Judge: Dr. Steve Keating     Best In Show: CH Eastern-Magic Fly Me Safe     Sequoia KC     03/05/2015     Best In Show Judge: Ms. Carol Graham     Best In Show: GCH Candar's This Girl Is On Fire     Nashville KC     03/05/2015     Best In Show Judge: James Reynolds     Best In Show: GCH Raydachs Ride My Ducati Sw     Scottsdale DFA (2)     03/02/2015     Best In Show Judge: Virginia Murray     Best In Show: GCH Skyline's Unit Of Measure     Belle-City KC (2)     03/01/2015     Best In Show Judge: Mr. Richard Edwin Lake     Best In Show: GCH Abbeyrose Black Diamond     KC Chairman Welcomes Overseas Competitors to Crufts Portrait Of 2014 Best In Show Winner To Be Presented at Crufts Dog World Crufts Special Available Online Crufts 2015 AKC and FCI In Stand-Off Over Judges’ Blacklist

Carrie Russell-Smith speaks to DOG WORLD after the horrific accident

Listen to Carrie Russell-Smith speak to DOG WORLD in a heart wrenching podcast describe the unimaginable events of the crash on November 23.

Please Click the PLAY button Below to Hear the Podcast

Comments
  • Joy Alpha November 25, 2013 at 11:34 AM

God bless!

• Pam Amos November 25, 2013 at 1:58 PM

Our prayers are with you, time will heal both of you and your asst.

• leanne November 25, 2013 at 5:07 PM

Truly heartbreaking, I couldn’t listen without crying. So upsetting, hope Twinkie makes a speedy recovery. So glad they all alive to tell their story.

• Lois Butz & Linda Robinson November 25, 2013 at 9:25 PM

I have written here before so guess I will try to repeat myself. Don’t know where the other missive dissappeared to. I am just heart broken. What a tragedy. With so much sorrow I offer you both my support, friendship and love. Take your time to heal
    and it will take time. When you are ready and partly heal, come back to us. We will be here with open arms, offering you both love. Please take care and God bless.

• kayla
      kayla November 26, 2013 at 7:56 AM

Hi Lois, thank you for being part of the Best In Show Daily & Dog World-UK community. We moderate all comments before posting to ensure that spam, or comments that violate our posting policies do not post to our pages. We think this provides a better experience for everyone. We have posted your comment and it will be visible to you and our entire audience.

• Anna Parodi November 26, 2013 at 6:18 AM

My thoughts are with you and the dogs

• Chris Walkowicz November 26, 2013 at 12:32 PM

I’ve so enjoyed reading your stories and seeing the pictures when you “Go with Flo.” I am so sorry to hear of your losses, too young, too tragic, too traumatic. God bless all 3 of you and those little 4-legged darlings.

• rachelgeordie
    Rachel Romano Kelly November 27, 2013 at 12:36 AM

It was wonderful to hear Carrie’s voice after such an awful tragedy. Truly incredible that they survived. People all around the world are praying for Lisa, Carrie, Twinkie, and all of their dogs.